You can still watch this exciting conversation on innovation from SHE2021.
Gain knowledge and insight from scale-up experts from the fastest growing companies in Norway and ESG experts from Nordea.
Hosted by Anita Krohn Traaseth, this is a segment you definitely do not want to miss.
- Ben Brabyn // Former Head of Level39
- Hilde Hukkelberg // Director of Innovation Norway
- Thina Saltvedt // Chief Analyst, Sustainable Finance, Nordea
- Anita K. Traaseth // Member of the European Commission
- Dr. John Markus Lervik // CEO of Cognite
- Matthew Smith // Founder of TheLunicorn
- Ingunn Andersen Randa // EVP Obos
- Gavriella Schuster // Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- Julie Ryland // VP PR & Communication, Gelato
What is ESG?
Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance refers to the three central factors in measuring the sustainability and societal impact of an investment in a company or business. Analysis of these criteria is thought by some to help to better determine the future financial performance of companies.