Effective December, 2020
Use of this website is subject to the following terms. By viewing, downloading or using any materials from this site, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website or download any materials from it.
1. Permitted Use of The Website
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the SHE Community servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any SHE Community website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Mirror or frame the Website or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website;
- Access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SHE Community for use in accessing the Website;
- Use the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Website is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of SHE Community or its licensors (if any). SHE Community owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. The SHE Community logos, and other marks used by SHE Community from time to time are trademarks and the property of SHE Community. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the shecommunity.com site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing.
4. Information and Materials You Provide
5. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
SHE Community endeavors to provide this website and the items therein with a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. However, SHE Community does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials, information, graphics, links or any other items contained in this website. SHE Community may change, remove, or update any content in this website or may modify or discontinue the products described herein at any time without notice as it deems necessary.
7. Governing law and dispute resolution
These Terms and Conditions Services shall be governed by Norwegian law. Any dispute between SHE Community and the Buyer or any other user of the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court of Oslo (“Oslo tingrett”).
- E-mail: email@example.com